Meet Our Founder
Sophia Ottey, Founder of OSPP Resume Writing, began her career coaching and resume-writing business over 12 years ago. Noticing the lack of career development resources for modern-day “Career Enthusiasts”, this 2011 Penn State Alumni took the initiative to become a worldly self-starter with a unique professional writing background. Known for her continuous involvement in educating the public on career, interview, LinkedIn, and resume writing strategies, Sophia creates assistance for individuals striving to elevate their career paths. Sophia has a prior career working as an Analyst for high-profile financial institutions and well-known organizations located in New York City and remotely based.
Ms. Ottey's top achievements include:
- Creating viral content on TikTok and Instagram.
- Acquiring a 99.9% success rate for client interviews obtained.
- LinkedIn hired OSPP Resume Writing to administer career advice and resume reviews for 1 year.
- She has spoken for organizations such as One Hundred Black Men of New York (2022), Society for Manufacturing Engineers Resume Review and Career Coaching Event (2021), and Professional Development Series for New York Society of Cosmetic Chemists (NYSCC) (2020).
- Assisted over 1,500 clients in securing new roles or internal promotions.
- Helped over 100 clients get accepted into graduate school.
Her motto is "If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission".
To stay up to date with her achievements, follow her on LinkedIn.
I am still speechless. You guys helped me go from 0 to 6 interview requests each week. Not only that, but I secured a role at Google making $120,000 more. This is lifechanging. So worth the investment. Thank you!
Thank you! Sophia helped me go from an in classroom teaching job to a program management role for a technology company (TikTok). A $35,000 salary to a $120,000 salary. I can't believe it!
I was referred to you guys by my best friend. They've used you in the past and couldn't stop speaking so highly of you all. I am now making 50% more than I my last job. I went from a Bank Teller at CitiBank to a Corporate Relationship Manager for Morgan Stanley.